The company collects information in a few different ways:
When Users sign up for or use the Service, Users voluntarily give the Company certain information. This can include Users’ name, photos, comments, email address, phone number, location data, contacts, and any other information Users provide the Company.
Users also may give the Company permission to access Users’ information in other services. For example, Users may link their Facebook or Twitter account to the Service, which allows the Company to obtain information from those accounts (like Users’ friends or contacts).
To provide the Service, the Company uses Users’ information for the following purposes:
- to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service;
- to improve and/or optimize the Service;
- to aggregate anonymized statistical data regarding the Service;
- to conduct user satisfaction surveys;
- to enable the Company to provide customer support, and to respond effectively to Users’ inquiries and claims;
- to measure the effectiveness of advertisements that the Company places on the Internet or in other media;
- to identify winners of promotional contests, to send gifts to those winners, and to deliver purchased products and the like;
- to verify Users’ identity;
- to provide Users with information regarding the Service;
- to notify Users of any other important information regarding the Service, if necessary;
- to comply with applicable laws or legal obligations.
The Company may share aggregate or de-identified Information about Users with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, developers and other third parties. In addition, the Company may disclose information in the following circumstances:
- When disclosure is reasonably determined by the Company to comply with applicable laws and ordinances, including laws and ordinances outside of the Users' country of residence, or to comply with legal processes.
- When disclosure is necessary to prevent bodily injury or harm to property or to protect the operations, rights, privacy, safety or property of the Company, its affiliates/subsidiaries, Users, including to enforce the terms and conditions governing the Company's provision of the Services or to allow the Company to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that the Company may sustain.
- When the Company uses the services of third party service providers to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, credit card processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure and network provision (including cloud storage and cloud computing), IT services, support and maintenance, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services.
- In the event that the Company undergoes any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the Company's business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- When disclosure is necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound development of children.
- When a central government agency, local government entity, public authority or a party commissioned thereby requires or requests cooperation, including such agencies, entities, authorities or commissioned parties outside the Information Provider's country of residence.
- When the User gives the Company explicit consent for such disclosure.
The Company may change this policy from time to time. If the Company does change the policy, the Company will post any changes on this page. If the User continues to use the Service after those changes are in effect, the User agrees to the revised policy.
Last modified: March 27, 2015